I am passionate about data visualization, interactive maps, and the use of data innovative approaches to facilate ongoing learning and adaptation of development programmes.
I have lived in:
Mexico, Canada, Spain, US, Sweden, and UK.
My professional experience expands over more than 26 projects across 21 countries worldwide:
Austria, Brazil, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mexico, Mozambique, Nigeria, Peru, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
Have had the luck to work for these organizations in different projects:
- Carlos Slim Foundation
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (UK)
- Department for International Development (UK)
- Development Research Group
- Fundacion IDEA /C230 Consultores
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Organization for Migration
- International Fund For Agricultural Development
- Oxford Policy Management
- The Hunger Project
- World Bank
- United Nations Development Programme
- University of Copenhagen
Always walk together with: